Integrity, dedication and transparency has been the cornerstone of our mission statement and the reason behind our continual success for the last 40+ years in the San Jose private money lending industry.
Since 1975, we have allocated hundreds of millions of dollars to many of our investors in trust deed investments. Our clients trust us in providing high yields with acceptable risks and we have the track record to prove it. After 40 years in the private money lending business, we have continued operating off these principals, which has enabled us to maintain a growing list of repeat clients and a diverse and expansive portfolio.
We are highly experienced in funding first, second and third deeds of trust on San Jose real estate properties with loans varying from $25,000 to $4,000,000. We also provide loan services for a nominal fee. For every investment there’s a risk but our investors are typically rewarded when investing in trust deeds because of their secure, high return yields on quality investments based on our conservative underwriting standards.
Val-Chris Investments, Inc.’s Commitment to Investors:
- Facilitated by Licensed and Experienced Real Estate Professionals
- Consistent Underwriting Standards
- High-Yield Returns with Consistent Monthly Income
- Investments secured by California Real Property
- Proven Track Record of Success for Over 40 Years
Trust Deed Investments
Improve Your Investment Portfolio’s Yield with Short and Medium Term, High Yield Notes Secured by Trust Deeds
These High-Yield Trust Deeds & Notes Are:
- Short and Medium Term Interest Bearing Notes (1 to 7 Years);
- Fixed Rate and Step-Interest Rate Notes;
- Earn rates typically from 7% to 14% annually (and more if paid off early);
- Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $4,000,000;
You Will Receive In Your Possession:
- The Original Promissory Note and Note Endorsement (copies if we service);
- A Recorded Deed of Trust and Assignment of Deed of Trust providing you with a secured lien against the property (copies if we service);
- A Policy of Title Insurance insuring your investment as Beneficiary;
- A Liability Insurance Policy Endorsement insuring the property against certain perils;
Our Loan Servicing Benefits to an Investor:
- Receive a high rate of interest on a note secured by real property;
- Automated full-service Loan Servicing at minimal charge;
- Collection of borrower’s monthly payments
- ACH deposits available;
- We provide all necessary collection efforts including late notices;
- Help with payoffs and other specialty requests
- Dedicated website with simple access to your investment portfolio
- We handle all tax-related forms (1098s and 1099s)
For more information, contact us today.