Our success for more than 40 years in the San Francisco private money lending industry is a result of our continued efforts to maintain integrity, dedication, and transparency in all our operations.
We have allocated hundreds of millions of dollars to many of our investors in trust deed investments since 1975. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in providing high yields with acceptable risks for our clients. With over 40 years in the private money lending business, we have continued to deliver to these standards–enabling us to maintain a growing list of repeat clients, and a diverse and ever-expanding portfolio of investors.
We are well versed in funding first, second, and third deeds of trust on San Francisco real estate properties. Loan amounts vary from $25,000 to $4,000,000, and we offer loan services for a nominal fee. Any investment carries some risk, but trust deeds almost always offer a return on investment. This is because of their secure and high-return yields on quality investments based on our conservative underwriting standards.
Val-Chris Investments, Inc.’s Commitment to Investors:
- Facilitated by Licensed and Experienced Real Estate Professionals
- Conservative Underwriting Standards
- High-Yield Returns with Consistent Monthly Income
- Investments secured by California Real Property
- Proven Track Record of Success for Over 35 Years
Trust Deed Investments
Improve Your Investment Portfolio’s Yield with Short- and Medium-Term, High-Yield Notes Secured by Trust Deeds
These High-Yield Trust Deeds & Notes Are:
- Short- and Medium-Term Interest Bearing Notes (1 to 7 Years);
- Fixed Rate and Step-Interest Rate Notes;
- Earn rates typically from 7% to 14% annually (and more if paid off early);
- Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $4,000,000;
You Will Receive In Your Possession:
- The Original Promissory Note and Note Endorsement (or copies, if we service);
- A Recorded Deed of Trust and Assignment of Deed of Trust providing you with a secured lien against the property (or copies, if we service);
- A Policy of Title Insurance insuring your investment as Beneficiary;
- A Liability Insurance Policy Endorsement insuring the property against certain perils;
Our Loan Servicing Benefits to an Investor:
- Receive a high rate of interest on a note secured by real property;
- Automated full-service Loan Servicing at minimal charge;
- Collection of borrower’s monthly payments
- ACH deposits available;
- We provide all necessary collection efforts including late notices;
- Help with payoffs and all other specialty requests
- Dedicated website for simple access to your investment portfolio
- We handle all tax-related forms (1098s and 1099s)
For more information, contact us today.