Integrity, dedication, and transparency are what define Val-Chris Investments. We are dedicated to displaying these characteristics to our clients—this is why we have been continually successful in the Los Angeles private money lending industry for over 40 years.
Since 1975, Val-Chris has allocated hundreds of millions of dollars in trust deed investments to investors. We are dedicated to providing high yields with acceptable risks. Many of our investors have been so satisfied with our services that we have enjoyed a tremendous amount of repeat business over the years. This is a testament to our dedication to integrity, honesty, and full transparency with our investors.
We have great expertise in funding first, second, and third deeds of trust on Los Angeles real property, with loans ranging from $25,000 to $4,000,000. Moreover, we also provide loan services from our experienced and efficient loan servicing department for a small fee. Despite the risks investors are usually rewarded when investing in trust deeds, due to secure, high return yields on quality investments, based on our conservative underwriting standards.
Val-Chris Investments, Inc.’s Commitment to Investors:
- Facilitated by Licensed and Experienced Real Estate Professionals
- Conservative Underwriting Standards
- High-Yield Returns with Consistent Monthly Income
- Investments secured by California Real Property
- Proven Track Record of Success for Over 40 Years
Trust Deed Investments
Improve Your Investment Portfolio’s Yield with Short and Medium Term, High Yield Notes Secured by Trust Deeds
These High-Yield Trust Deeds & Notes Are:
- Short and Medium Term Interest Bearing Notes (1 to 7 Years);
- Fixed Rate and Step-Interest Rate Notes;
- Earn rates typically from 7% to 14% annually (and more if paid off early);
- Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $4,000,000;
- You Will Receive In Your Possession:
- The Original Promissory Note and note endorsement (copies if we service)
- A Recorded Deed of Trust and Assignment of Deed of Trust providing you with a secured lien against the property (copies if we service);
- A Policy of Title Insurance insuring your investment as Beneficiary;
- A Liability Insurance Policy Endorsement insuring the property against certain perils;
Our Loan Servicing Benefits to an Investor:
- Receive a high rate of interest on a note secured by real property;
- Automated full-service Loan Servicing at minimal charge;
- Collection of borrower’s monthly payments
- ACH deposits available;
- We provide all necessary collection efforts including late notices;
- Help with payoffs and other specialty requests
- Dedicated website for simple access to your investment portfolio
- We handle all tax-related forms (1098s and 1099s)
For more information, contact us today.