Our lending team has over 40 years of experience in the Fresno private money lending industry.
Our proven track record is evident in our continual success, and we go above and beyond to deliver integrity, dedication, and transparency to our clients.
Since 1975, we have helped our investors with hundreds of millions of dollars in trust deed investments. We specialize in prudent and responsible underwriting, offering high yields with acceptable risks. Our continually growing list of repeat clients and diverse, expansive portfolio of investors are a testament to our dedication to delivering the best lending packages to our clients over the last 40+ years.
We are experienced in funding first, second, and third deeds of trust on Fresno real estate properties and have allocated loans ranging from $25,000 to $4,000,000. We also provide loan services for a small fee. Any investment will carry some risk, but typically, there’s always a return on investment with trust deeds. This is because of their secure and high-return yields on quality investments based on consistent underwriting standards.
Val-Chris Investments, Inc.’s Commitment to Investors:
- Facilitated by Licensed and Experienced Real Estate Professionals
- Conservative Underwriting Standards
- High-Yield Returns with Consistent Monthly Income
- Investments secured by California Real Property
- Proven Track Record of Success for Over 40 Years
Trust Deed Investments
Improve Your Investment Portfolio’s Yield with Short- and Medium-Term, High-Yield Notes Secured by Trust Deeds
- These High-Yield Trust Deeds & Notes Are:
- Short- and Medium-Term Interest Bearing Notes (1 to 7 Years);
- Fixed Rate and Step-Interest Rate Notes;
- Earn rates typically from 7% to 14% annually (and more if paid off early);
- Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $4,000,000;
You Will Receive In Your Possession:
- The Original Promissory Note and note endorsement (copies if we service);
- A Recorded Deed of Trust and Assignment of Deed of Trust providing you with a secured lien against the property (copies if we service);
- A Policy of Title Insurance insuring your investment as Beneficiary;
- A Liability Insurance Policy Endorsement insuring the property against certain perils;
- Our Loan Servicing Benefits to an Investor:
- Receive a high rate of interest on a note secured by real property;
- Automated full-service Loan Servicing at minimal charge;
- Collection of borrower’s monthly payments
- ACH deposits available;
- We provide all necessary collection efforts including late notices;
- Help with payoffs and specialty requests
- Dedicated website with simple address to your investment portfolio
- We handle all tax-related forms (1098s and 1099s)
For more information, contact us today.