Val-Chris Investments is known to be synonymous with these values: integrity, dedication and transparency.
It has been the benchmark to our continual success over the last 40 years in the San Diego private money lending industry. From hard money lending to trust deed investments, the depth of our knowledge and experience has allowed us to finance hundreds of millions of dollars to many clients in San Diego. Our mission is to provide high yields with acceptable risks through our cost-effective and time efficient lending solutions. In addition, our diverse portfolio of repeat investors is proof of our unwavering dedication of integrity, honesty and fully transparency to our investors.
With 40+ years of experience, we are extremely well versed in funding first, second and third deeds or trusts in San Diego. We have financed real property loans ranging from $25,000 to $4,000,000. Moreover, we have an incredible loan service department that is always standing by to assist our clients for a small fee. Trust deeds can be a risky investment but with our secure and conservative underwriting standards, often times the benefits outweigh the risks.
Val-Chris Investments, Inc.’s Commitment Investors:
- Facilitated by Licensed and Experienced Real Estate Professionals
- Conservative Underwriting Standards
- High-Yield Returns with Consistent Monthly Income
- Investments secured by California Real Property
- Proven Track Record of Success for Over 40 Years
Trust Deed Investments
- These High-Yield Trust Deeds & Notes Are:
- Short and Medium Term Interest Bearing Notes (1 to 7 Years);
- Fixed Rate and Step-Interest Rate Notes;
- Earn rates typically from 7% to 14% annually (and more if paid off early);
- Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $4,000,000;
You Will Receive In Your Possession:
- The Original Promissory Note and Note Endorsement (or copies, if we service);
- A Recorded Deed of Trust and Assignment of Deed of Trust providing you with a secured lien against the property (or copies, if we service);
- A Policy of Title Insurance insuring your investment as Beneficiary;
- A Liability Insurance Policy Endorsement insuring the property against certain perils;
Our Loan Servicing Benefits to an Investor:
- Receive a high rate of interest on a note secured by real property;
- Automated full-service Loan Servicing at minimal charge;
- Collection of borrower’s monthly payments
- ACH deposits available;
- We provide all necessary collection efforts including late notices;
- Help with payoffs and all other specialty requests
- Dedicated Website for simple access to your investment portfolio
- We handle all tax-related forms (1098s and 1099s)
For more information, contact us today.