From hard money lending to trust deed investments, we have financed hundreds of millions of dollars to investors in San Bernardino.
Since 1975, our objective has remained the same—provide high yields with acceptable risk. Our large portfolio of successful repeat clients demonstrates our commitment to integrity, honesty and full transparency to our investors.
Integrity. Dedication. Transparency
Val-Chris Investments has always remained steadfast in providing these three values to our clients. The proof is in our continual success in the San Bernardino private money lending industry over the last 40+ years.
We have great expertise in funding first, second and third deeds of trust in real property, with loans ranging from $25,000 to $4,000,000. Moreover, for a small fee, our experienced and efficient loan servicing department also provides loan services. Despite the investment risks, investors are usually rewarded when investing in trust deeds because of secure, high return yields on quality investments based on our conservative underwriting standards.
Our Promise to Our Investors
- Facilitated by Licensed and Experienced Real Estate Professionals
- Conservative Underwriting Standards
- High-Yield Returns with Consistent Monthly Income
- Investments secured by California Real Property
- Proven Track Record of Success for Over 35 Years
Trust Deed Investments
Get better results with your investment portfolio’s yield with short and medium term high yield notes that are secured by trust deeds. High-Yield Trust Deeds and Notes include the following:
- Short and Medium Term Interest Bearing Notes (1 to 7 Years);
- Fixed Rate and Step-Interest Rate Notes;
- Earn rates typically from 7% to 14% annually (and more if paid off early);
- Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $4,000,000;
What you will receive:
- The Original Promissory Note and Note Endorsement (or copies, if we service);
- A Recorded Deed of Trust and Assignment of Deed of Trust providing you with a secured lien against the property (or copies, if we service);
- A Policy of Title Insurance insuring your investment as Beneficiary;
- A Liability Insurance Policy Endorsement insuring the property against certain perils;
The Benefits in Choosing Us
We offer an very high rate of interest on a note secured by real property and automated full-service loan servicing at a minimial charge. Additional benefits in selecting us include:
- Collection of borrower’s monthly payments
- ACH deposits available;
- We do our due diligence with our collection efforts including distributing late notices;
- Assistance with payoffs
- Dedicated website for simple access to your investment portfolio
- We handle all tax-related forms (1098s and 1099s)
For more information regarding high-yield trust deeds for investors in San Bernardino, contact us today.