With over 40 years of experience in the Sacramento private money lending industry, our continual success has been built on integrity, dedication, and transparency.
Our clients are our first priority, and we are guided by these foundations as we cultivate and maintain strong relationships with them.
We have allocated hundreds of millions of dollars in trust deed investments since 1975, specializing in prudent and responsible underwriting. We provide high yields with acceptable risks, and our growing list of repeat clients and expansive portfolio of investors demonstrates our 40+ year commitment to delivering the best lending packages to our clients.
Our experience in funding first, second, and third deeds of trust in Sacramento real estate property far exceeds our competitors in the industry. Our services include allocating loans that range from $25,000 to $4,000,000 and loan services at a small fee. Any investment can be risky, but trust deeds typically deliver a return on investment, due to their secure and high return yields on quality investments based on conservative underwriting standards.
Val-Chris Investments, Inc.’s Commitment to Investors:
- Facilitated by Licensed and Experienced Real Estate Professionals
- Conservative Underwriting Standards
- High-Yield Returns with Consistent Monthly Income
- Investments secured by California Real Property
- Proven Track Record of Success for Over 40 Years
Trust Deed Investments
Improve Your Investment Portfolio’s Yield with Short- and Medium-Term, High-Yield Notes Secured by Trust Deeds
These High-Yield Trust Deeds & Notes Are:
- Short- and Medium-Term Interest Bearing Notes (1 to 7 Years);
- Fixed Rate and Step-Interest Rate Notes;
- Earn rates typically from 7% to 14% annually (and more if paid off early);
- Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $4,000,000;
You Will Receive In Your Possession:
- The Original Promissory Note and Note Endorsement (or copies, if we service);
- A Recorded Deed of Trust and Assignment of Deed of Trust providing you with a secured lien against the property (or copies, if we service);
- A Policy of Title Insurance insuring your investment as Beneficiary;
- A Liability Insurance Policy Endorsement insuring the property against certain perils;
Our Loan Servicing Benefits to an Investor:
- Receive a high rate of interest on a note secured by real property;
- Automated full-service Loan Servicing at minimal charge;
- Collection of borrower’s monthly payments
- ACH deposits available;
- We provide all necessary collection efforts including late notices;
- Help with payoffs and all other specialty requests
- Dedicated website for simple access to your investment portfolio
- We handle all tax-related forms (1098s and 1099s)
- For more information, contact us today.