With over 45 years of experience serving Oakland’s private money lending needs, we pride ourselves on specializing in prudent, responsible underwriting.
We’re dedicated to cultivating and maintaining strong, lasting relationships with our clients. In fact, this has always been our greatest priority, and we believe it is the foundation of our continued success.
Our team of investment experts has lent hundreds of millions of dollars in Trust Deed Investments over the past 45 years. Time and again, we have delivered high yields with acceptable risks to our diverse, growing portfolio of investors. Our investment specialists are dedicated to providing lending solutions with a fast turn-around, meticulous care, and excellent service.
At Val-Chris Investments, our expertise in funding first, second, and third deeds of trust in Oakland real estate properties far exceeds our competitors in the industry. Moreover, we are experienced in allocating loans ranging from $25,000 to $4,000,000, with loan services at a small fee. Due to their high-return yields on quality investments, Trust Deed Investments typically produce reliable returns. For more information on investing in Trust Deeds in Oakland and the surrounding area, please contact us today.
Val-Chris Investments, Inc.’s Commitment to Investors:
- Facilitated by Licensed and Experienced Real Estate Professionals
- Conservative Underwriting Standards
- High-Yield Returns with Consistent Monthly Income
- Investments secured by Real Property
- Proven Track Record of Success for Over 40 Years
Trust Deed Investments
Improve Your Investment Portfolio’s Yield with Short Term, High Yield Notes Secured by Trust Deeds
These High-Yield Trust Deeds & Notes Are:
- Short Interest Bearing Notes (1 to 3 Years);
- Fixed Rate and Step-Interest Rate Notes;
- Earn rates typically from 9% to 15% annually (and more if paid off early);
- Loan amounts range from $25,000 to $4,000,000;
- You Will Receive In Your Possession:
The Original Promissory Note;
- A Recorded Deed of Trust providing you with a secured lien against the property;
- A Policy of Title Insurance insuring your investment as Beneficiary;
- A Liability Insurance Policy Endorsement insuring the property against certain perils;
Our Loan Servicing Benefits to an Investor:
- Receive a high rate of interest on a note secured by real property;
- Automated full-service Loan Servicing at minimal charge;
- Collection of borrower’s monthly payments
- ACH deposits available;
- We provide all necessary collection efforts including late notices;
- Help with payoffs and all other
For more information, call us today.